Let’s KICK Childhood Hunger!
World Champion Badou Jack and the Badou Jack Foundation are proud to team up with Team Five Star for a Kick-a-Thon to help KICK childhood malnutrition!
The Kick-a-thon will be held on Thursday, October 10th 6:00 pm at Five Star Martial Arts and is planned as a fun and fitness-based fundraiser for all students to participate in and show the true nature of marital arts by helping those who cannot fight for themselves.
100% of the proceeds will go directly into building the Badou Jack Foundation’s self-sustaining program that has been developed to help nourish displaced refugee orphans who fled from war torn countries and now face life-risking nutrition deficiencies.
Make a donation of $25 or more towards helping children in need!
- Each student that raises $50 or more will receive a Custom Team Jack Certificate!
- Each student that raises $100 or more will receive a Custom Team Jack Certificate & a Team Jack T-shirt!
- Students participating in the Kick-a-thon who raise over $250 will receive a Custom Team Jack Certificate, a Team Jack T-shirt PLUS a personalized video from 2-division boxing World Champion Badou Jack!
- The student that raises the most sponsorship, will have his or her kicking video posted on Badou Jack’s & the Badou Jack Foundation’s social media pages!
**Make a donation of $25 or more towards helping children in need!
- ALL students & ages can join!
- Students may start collecting pledges as soon as they receive the pledge sheets. All pledge sheets must be brought to the Kick-a-thon.
- Pledges may be made by anyone! All pledges will be posted on the “Founding Members” page on the JoinTeamJack.com website.
- Each sponsor making a pledge should write their own name, pledge per kick and maximum pledge. Students may collect the pledge in advance but must keep pledges until all are collected.
- On the day of the Kick-a-thon, each student will kick as many times as they can over 5 minutes, timed by a proctor. All kicks must be above belt height to be counted! Each participant will have a proctor counting their kicks and writing their final tally on their pledge sheet(s).
- Upon completion of the Kick-a-thon, students will collect outstanding pledges. Please return Pledge sheets with the money collected to Sensei Paul Napoli by the following Friday, October 18th.
Thank you for your participation and support of Five Star Martial Arts in helping the Badou Jack Foundation give these children a fighting chance in life.